“Becoming life long friends with abundance and money”
Mark Wentworth & Filipe De Moura
11th & 12th June
Quinta da Calma
· Does money work for you or do you work for it? We will show you new ways of working with money.
· Do you have a lot of money but feel abundantly poor? You will learn how to be rich in all areas of your life.
· Is the archetype of the Emperor/Empress living happily with you or do you prefer to keep them hidden away for fear of being different? We will teach you how to live in abundance, inspiring others to do the same.
· If you had too much money would it be a distraction from what you are really meant to be doing? We will show you how to find the true message money has for you.
· What colour is your money, where does it live and what story does it have to tell you? Through imagery and storytelling we will show how to transform your money story into one of the hero’s journey full of exciting and rich adventures.
Using an eclectic blend of drama, storytelling, archetypal and colour psychology, Mark Wentworth and Filipe De Moura will guide you on a journey into the realms of your relationship with abundance and money. This journey is always an inner-journey; if you want to change your outer experience and relationship you must first deal with your own inner realities of poverty consciousness. We will share with you ways of bringing into the light out-dated cultural and family belief systems about wealth and money, and learn new ways of transforming them into abundant experiences in a rich world.
When we learn to befriend the spirit of abundance and money, we understand that both are our allies and friends. We learn that as with all good friendships they can last a lifetime, and together we can experience life’s exciting journey ahead.
Investment: 180€ plus accommodation/meals – prices start at 55€ per day for shared room with all meals included. See below for more information.
*Bring a friend and receive 50% discount on your inscription
** Bring 3 friends and your place is free
Course Times: The course starts at 10am on Saturday 11th June and finishes at 5pm on Sunday 12th June.
Location and Venue: Quinta da Calma is set in 11 acres of natural countryside, providing rustic style accommodation and just 20 minutes drive from Faro and only 10 minutes drive from the beaches. Accommodation is in shared twin rooms – single and other types of accommodation are available at extra costs. Please ask for details from Quinta da Calma and book your accommodation directly with them. All meals are vegetarian; remember to inform them when booking if you have any specific dietary requests.
Tel: +351 289 393 741 www.quintadacalma.com
For more information and to book your place on this course please contact:
Filipe at email@example.com or call +351 91 252 6758
Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +351 91 602 6373
“When we become the impossible, the impossible then becomes possible”